While Callum has been eating rice cereal for a while now, he is now officially eating baby food. I've been making my own and so far it has been super-easy. Although he wasn't sure of the food the first day or two, he now eats it like a pro and only screams when it's all gone.
He definitely wasn't afraid to pull out all of the dramatics for squash. The initial bites came complete with horrible faces and gagging noises:
Unfortunately I spent two different evenings hanging out at hospitals since my dad was in the hospital and then my Papaw had surgery (on his birthday, even), but I'm happy to report that both of them are doing well! Callum had fun hanging out with his grandpa at the hospital, although he did try to play doctor and take out the IV lines once.
While high-pitched yelling is still his favorite mode of communication, he has started to babble and say da-da a lot. I still wouldn't be surprised if his first word resembled something like Lola, since he's fascinated with her. She's still uncertain of him at times, but is starting to come around.
Last weekend we went to Brownsburg to get professional pictures taken of Callum and of all of us together. They turned out amazing! Go to http://gracephotography.
Bath time is still one of the most favorite activities!
Love the photographer's pictures! Your family is so photogenic! :)
ReplyDelete-Jen Elsishans