Sunday, April 3, 2011

I do it!

For the last couple of weeks, Callum's favorite phrase has been, "I do it!" He usually says it most often during mealtimes and teeth brushing, which is then followed by an ordeal of him trying to do it himself and being a disaster in the process. The last few days, he has taken to saying it about ten times in a row whenever he wants to do something himself.
He says a lot of other words and phrases, and knows most animal sounds. He also takes to repeating some of what we say. Some of the funnier ones he says are "How 'bout?" and when he matter-of-factly says, "Nope." He's also been on a kick of saying, "Hi" to everyone, especially Lola when he gets up from his nap.
Callum has been so active lately it's been hard to get good pictures of him. Hopefully I can get some good ones in the next few days. I tried over spring break this past week, but every time I get the camera out, he then has to go find his camera and pretend to take pictures. These are from a couple of weeks ago.
Bath time is still a favorite, and he loves sticking his head under flowing water.
I went to pick Callum up one day after school, and this is what he was wearing. It was quite a sight to see since the pants are actually pj pants and say sleep tight around the elastic.
I had the last week off with Callum for break, and it was nice just to hang out and relax. He definitely has changed my attitude of spring break, though. It used to be I could work on some house projects and do some good cleaning, but I'll take reading a lot of books and chasing him around the house over that any day. Although, he's been having one font tooth and two bottom molars coming through, so I could have used a bit more down time with naps, but he has still been pretty happy even with dealing with that. We also met Scott for lunch one day, so that was fun.
Hopefully more pictures will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment