Sunday, September 11, 2011

The newest Green!

I began working on a lengthy post about our newest addition, but can't seem to find the time to finish it. So lest he feel slighted, I figured I should go ahead and add a quick post in hopes I'll get to a longer one later. So without further ado:

Declan Rupert
August 24, 2011
12:40 a.m.
6 lbs., 18.5 inches

It was a rough start for him with just over 8 days in the NICU, and we still have a lengthy list of doctors to visit (too bad they don't have something similar to a frequent-flyer program for that!) due to some potential problems, but we are thoroughly loving our time at home with him! Callum loves having him around and often likes to hold him and try to burp him. We just have to keep a close watch since he doesn't yet understand the meaning of being gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment