Wow, the days seem to be flying by so fast. It's hard to believe Christmas is only 10 days away, which means Callum is almost 2 months old. It seems like I just updated this--I really need to schedule a day to update as I'm realizing I'm really bad at remembering. The way I'm going about recording things I feel like this should be my second or third child instead of my first! I had great plans to keep a journal of my pregnancy and take pictures of myself throughout to see the changes, but then I did a terrible job of remembering and only wrote in the journal two or three times. The only good side picture of me was 10 days before Callum was born. So hopefully I do a better job of keeping this up to date!
Callum continues to be a lot of fun. He is really starting to smile now while he's awake and sometimes give a cute laugh. Strangely enough, he loves his changing table and I think he'd squirm around on there all day if we would let him. It does make for easy diaper changes usually, so I can't complain. After his diaper change this morning, I was able to take a couple pictures of him smiling. You can almost see his dimple on his left cheek.
He's also growing fast. He finally outgrew some of his newborn outfits and is starting to wear some of his 0-3 month sleepers, although a lot of them are still huge on him. He was 9 1/2 lbs. when he was weighed last week with a full stomach and his clothes on, so it will be interesting to see how much he weighs at his two month check-up.
This weekend he successfully survived his first full shopping and mall experience. Other than a few fussy moments because he was hungry (One of which was at Trader Joe's--I can't blame him for being hungry there!) he did a great job.
So cute, love the pics! Yes, you do need to select a specific date to record your updates!
ReplyDelete